The SAILOR 6391 Navtex System consists of the SAILOR 6390 Navtex Receiver, which receives Navtex messages on the international Navtex frequencies (490 kHz, 518 kHz and 4209.5 kHz), and the SAILOR 6004 Control Panel, a 7” touch screen that provides excellent viewing clarity in all light conditions so all messages can be seen and understood.
Modular design means that the receiver can be installed anywhere on board whilst the control panel can be placed anywhere on the bridge. The receiver and control panel are linked by dual LAN (NMEA also included), so communications between the two are highly reliable, and installation is incredibly flexible.
The SAILOR 6390 Navtex Receiver can also be used as a standalone receiver and networked with any Type approved Integrated Navigation System (INS).
- 100% network integration – flexible installation options
- Multifunction user friendly touch screen
- Interface works with different devices
- Easy & cost-effective servicing and software updates – easy on board and remote access
- SOLAS compliance for Navtex messages – part of the SAILOR 6000 GMDSS Series
- Future-proof – ready for bridge and communication system integration