- New model designed to IMO resolution and performance standards effective from July 1st . 2005 (IMO Resolution MSC.148(77) ITU-R, M.540-2, M.625-3, IEC-61162).
- English channel(518KHz) & local channel(490KHz/4209.5KHz) are simultaneously receiving by two receivers built-in.
- Receiving messages sets-up from outer navigational equipment and channels.
- Storage for over 200 advisory including 8,000 receiving letters in average length per channel.
- 50 messages permanently stored per channel and 72-hour-long storage of receiving letters.
- Automatic power blockage run by voltage protection circuit.
- Interfaced to INS(Integrated Navigation System) according to IEC-61162.
|GENERAL||Temperature : -15℃ to +55℃
Humidity : 95% at 40℃
Power supply : DC 10 ~ 36V, 12W@24V
Size : 255W×163H×75D (mm)
Weight : 2.6kg
|CONTROLLER & DISPLAY||Display : 5.6”LCD, 320 dots × 240 dots
Display type : Selectable transmitter & receiver, Receiving message, Storage & Control of message, Frequency display, Adjustable LCD & keyboard brightness, Self-diagnosis and alarm fuction available
Storage capability : 200 per channel including 1,600,000 letters
Permanent message storage : 50 including 400,000 letters
Message storage duration : Max. 72 hours
|RECEIVER||Receiving frequency : 518KHz (English), 490KHz or 4209.5KHz (Local)
Receiving method : F1B NAVTEX broadcast
Receiving sensitivity : 2㎶ e.m.f(50?), 4% error rate
Frequency accuracy : ±10㎐
Antenna impedance : 50?(Active), Power 9V (inner supply)
Message : A:navigation alarm, B:weather alarm, C:iceberg alarm, D:R&S, E:weather forecast, F:Pilot message,
G:AIS message, H:LORAN message, J:SATNAV message, K:Other navigational aid message, L:additional navigation alarm, Z:no message
|PRINTER||Print method : thermal serial dot
Character size : 9dots (high)×7dots (wide)
Speed : 52.5 cps (Normal), 80 cps (Condensed)
Copyright©2016 Bluewave Communication. All Rights Reserved.