SAILOR 6216 : VHF DSC Class D Radio – FCC Approved
SAILOR 6216 VHF DSC Class D radio from Thrane & Thrane retains the same premium, rugged feel of previous generations, but with improvements across the board.
The SAILOR 6216 VHF DSC Class D radio from Thrane & Thrane retain the same premium, rugged feel of previous generations, but with improvements across the board. Designed with ease-of-use in mind, the SAILOR 6216 VHF radio belong at the helm of any vessel crewed by professionals.
- Full waterproof to IPx8 (submersible) and IPx6 (spray) all over
- Large easy-to-read display with red backlight and dimming
- High quality, powerful 8W loudspeaker
- Up to 2 additional hand microphones/handsets or control speaker microphones
- Detachable hand microphones – front and rear
- Replay function
- DW, Tri-watch and scanning
- Loudhailer (30W) with talk-back and foghorn functionality
Large display with red backlight protects the user’s night vision and makes it easy to read the intuitive menu. The tactile feel of the buttons and wheelknobs makes the VHFs very easier to operate. The powerful 8W built in loudspeaker ensures good sound quality, even in noisy environments.
|Dimensions||19.1 x 10.7 x 13.2 cm (wxhxd)|
|Network||Thrane & Thrane|
|Operating Temp||-25°C to 55°C|
|Interfaces||Loud hailer functionality with talk-back 30W
Foghorn functionality 30W
External loudspeaker 6W
|IP Rating||IPx6 and IPx8|