SAILOR 6390 Navtex Receiver
The SAILOR 6390 Navtex Receiver sets new standards in functionality and flexibility for SOLAS mandated Navtex receivers. As a “black box” Navtex receiver, it introduces a new approach that enhances safety and efficiency, whilst being fully SOLAS compliant.
The SAILOR 6390 Navtex Receiver receives Navtex messages on the international Navtex frequencies (490 kHz, 518 kHz and 4209.5 kHz), and connects to the ship INS system or the SAILOR 6004 Control Panel to display all navtex messages.
The SAILOR 6390 Navtex Receiver is a stand alone receiver which can be networked with any Type approved Integrated Navigation System (INS).
As a part of a modular design, the receiver can be installed anywhere on board whilst the INS or control panel can be placed anywhere on the bridge. The receiver and control panel are linked by dual LAN or NMEA, so communications between the two are highly reliable, and installation is incredibly flexible.
- 100% network integration – flexible installation option
- Interface works with different devices
- Easy & cost-effective servicing and software updates – easy on board and remote access
- SOLAS compliance for Navtex messages – part of the SAILOR 6000 GMDSS Series
- Future-proof – ready for bridge and communication system integration
|Dimensions||4.25h x 19d x 27w cm|
|Input Voltage||12 to 24 VDC|
|Network||Thrane & Thrane|
|Operating Temp||-15 to +55 °C|
|Interfaces||Relay for alarm input
TNC antenna connector
DUAL LAN interface (RSTP Support)
Remote on/off, Printer support via LAN
NMEA0183 support (in/out), NMEA0183 GPS input