S4 Rescue SART
Designed to be stored in a survival craft or as a carry off device, the rugged S4 Rescue SART is buoyant and waterproof to a depth of 10m. When it detects a radar signal from another vessel or aircraft, the S4 Rescue SART’s 9GHz X-band Radar transceiver will automatically transmit a response signal which will appear on the other vessel’s radar display as a series of 12 dots, pinpointing your location. An LED and buzzer indicates when the S4 has detected a radar signal and transmitted a response. The S4 will only transmit when it detects an incoming radar pulse – after 15 seconds it will drop to standby mode, conserving battery life and ensuring operation in excess of 96hrs.
Once activated the S4 Rescue SART may be suspended inside the survival craft or mounted in an elevated position using the integrated extending pole.
Download Brochure (4.5mb)
- Buoyant and waterproof to 10m
- Compact, lightweight and rugged
- Meets IMO and GMDSS standards
- LED and buzzer indicates operation
- Inbuilt test facility
- Integral lanyard
- Over 96hrs operation in standby mode
- Replaceable 5 year battery pack
- Mounting options – internal/external